December 9, 2018
Art of shaving straight razor reviews
The handcrafted straight shaver by Thiers Issard of France offers over a century of craftsmanship expertise. The top-notch carbon metallic, hollow ground knife is coordinated with a sleek stainless-steel handle for a monotone metallic look. As a result of the more substantial weighting of this stainless-steel handle, this right razor suitable for an experienced straight razor shaver.
- Stainless Steel handle (scale)
- Double edged, Round Nose blade
- 5/8 Carbon Steel, hollow-ground knife imprinted with The Art of Shaving logo design
- 7.87 L x 2.36 W x 1.06 H and weighs approximately 107 grams
- Hollow ground knife enables a-sharp, slim knife advantage in turn producing a clear, close-cut associated with beard tresses. Dual side allows for use on both sides associated with the blade.
- Carbon metal knife is flexible, however durable enabling the side of the blade becoming maintained easier versus the a whole lot more rigid stainless-steel
- Metal handle adds weight into the shaver in addition to wears really in a wet environment. There is absolutely no benefit to the weighting of the stainless apart from buyer choice.
Share this article
Safety razor Art of Shaving
August 12, 2016
Art of shaving Pre Shave oil
July 16, 2016
Art of Manliness shaving straight razor
July 30, 2017