Art of shaving straight razor reviews
The handcrafted straight shaver by Thiers Issard of France offers over a century of craftsmanship expertise. The top-notch carbon metallic, hollow ground knife is coordinated with a sleek stainless-steel handle for a monotone metallic look. As a result of the more substantial weighting of this stainless-steel handle, this right razor suitable for an experienced straight razor shaver.
- Stainless Steel handle (scale)
- Double edged, Round Nose blade
- 5/8 Carbon Steel, hollow-ground knife imprinted with The Art of Shaving logo design
- 7.87 L x 2.36 W x 1.06 H and weighs approximately 107 grams
- Hollow ground knife enables a-sharp, slim knife advantage in turn producing a clear, close-cut associated with beard tresses. Dual side allows for use on both sides associated with the blade.
- Carbon metal knife is flexible, however durable enabling the side of the blade becoming maintained easier versus the a whole lot more rigid stainless-steel
- Metal handle adds weight into the shaver in addition to wears really in a wet environment. There is absolutely no benefit to the weighting of the stainless apart from buyer choice.