Safety razor Art of Shaving
The very first double-edged or safety razors were stated in 1901 by Gillette. The Art of Shaving has proceeded the tradition of shaving by using these kinds of razors by providing an elegant choice of security razors, handmade by MERKUR in Solingen, Germany. The chrome plated safety shaver features a straight comb, very long sturdy handle shaped like a barer pole. We use the same large requirements of high quality and manufacturing as were used in 1901, and best possible high quality metallic currently available .
- Shut comb, double edged razor
- Twist top releases plate to weight blade
- Manage actions 3.875 in total. Razor total dimensions tend to be 1.625 L x 1 W x 4.125 H. Razor weighs in at 60g
- Shut comb design is less aggressive than an available comb protection shaver permitting better control during shave.
- Perspective top keeps knife in one single set violence with double blade exposure to assist maximize living associated with blade.