Wahl 9918-6171 Groomsman Beard and mustache Trimmer
By Daniel -Other reviewers' comments in regards to the cheapness of included accessories tend to be accurate—the stubble guide broke initially I attempted to put it on. Associated issues:
* the human body is plastic, maybe not the material it maybe-kinda looks like
* The charger plug is slightly off-center rather than well-sealed to the human anatomy
* The rechargeable electric batteries are Ni-Cd—I becamen't expecting Lithium in something this low priced but I was thinking NiMH had replaced NiCd for all but a few specialty programs.
* the ability switch has actually a protruding red loss that's just asking to obtain damaged down preventing it from turning in.
Typically only a low-quality item, not surprising for cost however worth every penny, both.
I also have a cheap Conair corded trimmer. Vs. that, the Wahl seems to have sharper blades (and for that reason less pulling)...but that could you need to be since the Conair hasn't been sharpened or lubricated in years. The Wahl blades have actually razor-sharp things which make it painful to utilize without a guard for a very close stubble appearance, and the included "stubble" brush doesn't cut very close at all. The Conair i could utilize without a guard without burning up, though it brings some with or without a guard. The Wahl additionally operates at a greater rate and is a good quantity louder—surprising for a cordless trimmer, could be the best thing for cutting effectiveness but it is a little too loud for me personally to desire to use.
3 of 3 men and women discovered listed here review helpfulGreat clippers but just take quite a long time to reduce an entire face of beard. -I have already been on a quest to obtain the perfect beard clippers for a couple years today.
We keep my beard pretty quick (perhaps not stubble not long). A lot of the clippers I have tried over time don't cut consistently leaving spots of beard which were too-short. This 1 cannot do that that will be great.
Truly the only downside i've discovered with one of these could be the smaller mind dimensions takes a considerably longer time and energy to reduce my whole beard. I might state they just take two times as long as easy Wahl clippers...but the Wahl clippers are incredibly huge that it's more difficult getting under the nostrils and around the chin.
I have discovered using the Wahl full size clippers in the most common of my face after that changing to this product for my top lip and around my chin works best.
I accept other reviewers your guards tend to be slightly flimsy nonetheless they have not dropped down during usage so I do not mind it excessively.
1 of 1 people discovered the following analysis helpful
By Aman Parmar -I had this trimmer so long as i will remember. We accustomed go get my beard done at a barber shop but understood i possibly could do so myself yourself considering a busy time-table.
1. Includes a number of accessories
2. You receive a tiny dropper bottle of oil for maintenance
3. Includes a tiny brush too to keep it clean
4. Gives a really nice close trim. I use it with all the 0 environment accessory for a great trim
5. The cable is long enough if you plug it in, you can move quite for better positioning before a mirror
6. I leave it for every day of charging therefore persists me personally a great 3-4 complete trim sessions alongside some smaller touch-up/quickies
8. Great hold available which means you cannot drop it
9. Ergonomically great. Does not feel just like you are holding a brick available
10. Is sold with its own black colored zip-up carry case
1. The sole Con I can think about is the fact that it's loud when you strike the sideburns location.
In general, it really is outstanding useful small trimmer that i have been making use of. We have 3 of the actually!
16 of 18 individuals found the following analysis helpful
By Shane D. -I did not anticipate much when I paid ~20 bucks for this, it don't do a negative task. I'd to trim down certain areas like my chin whilst the locks ended up being also program for blade to cleanly reduce without tugging on my hair, it wasn't a poor thing plenty as a small inconvenience. I used a few electric trimmers/shavers previously and have now all cleansed all of them exactly the same way; warm water, a small amount of soap and pat dry without any issues on any one of them. I tried this exact same technique using this product and blade rusted more than. There is no sense in replacing the head due to the fact blade is split up into 2 individual components which can be both rusted over and I'm maybe not running rust over my face. I am astounded that something that is meant for grooming is certainly not made out of stainless, fast method for saving a buck on a poor Chinese item I suppose.
This system was advantageous to a couple of uses and moved inside the rubbish. Save time and money and purchase a much better item fashioned with high quality components.
By RC -Every guy needs a hair trimmer. After having an untamed beard for a few months, I made the decision to reign it in. After doing extensive comparison shopping of the numerous bear trimmer within the sub $30 cost range, the Wahl Groomsman Beard and Mustache Trimmer seemed to be top mixture of value and functionality. The well-known quality of Wahl items additionally played part into the choice of this device.
And so the things I really like concerning this trimmer tend to be the following. The trimmer features a great ergonomic shape. It is possible to hold and adjust, especially for in those tough places. I enjoy the truth that it really is rechargeable. While this ended up beingn’t a problem moving in, since making the purchase I’ve tried it into the shower (without setting it up damp). I might not need done this with a corded unit, demonstrably. I don’t believe it’s waterproof and even water-resistant but that’s ok beside me.
The thing I don't like can be follows. it is razor-sharp adequate for cutting a rogue tresses in some places in my own beard. But when compared to the trimmer my barber utilizes (which most likely costs two to three times just as much) their does a better job. The cutting blades slashed much quicker in accordance with even more precision. In addition do not like the small purple key situated on the power switch that needs to be forced in, before you can slip the energy option to your “ON” position. I’m sure some lawyer thought this up. It’s a pain!
- Experienced professional movers take care of your move