April 18, 2018
Razor burn herbicide
Razor Burn is a post-emergent, systemic herbicide that is usually non-selective and gives broad-spectrum control of numerous annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush and woods. Razor Burn is a great item for situations where mechanical efforts aren't suitable or other herbicides cannot supply the fast artistic outcomes. Settings weeds quickly in ornamentals, sleep maintenance, break and crevice remedies, brush and vine clearing and border treatments.
- a liquid formula, is fast-acting and simple to make use of. It is outstanding product for situations in which technical attempts are not suitable or orhter herbicides never give you the speedy artistic results.
- Same effective control much like glyphosate-only products such Razor Pro, however with fast artistic outcomes - visible effects of many annual weeds occur in 24 hours or less plus 2 days of all perennial weeds
- Helps guarantee application is made and reduces applicator followup, creating even more output and customer satisfaction
- Squeeze-and-measure container ensures there's no waste with no concerns about over-application
- Simple and cost-effective fluid is straightforward to pour, measure and combine, wil maybe not settle call at option and it is really non-volatile
- 4x1 gal/case - 48 cases/pallet
- 8x64 oz cases - 36 cases/pallet
- Glyphosate 41per cent
- Diquat 2.1percent
Share this article
September 10, 2017
July 21, 2017
August 7, 2019